9cl votive Candles, each votive comes in a votive glass and is boxed as standard.
One of our favourite smells in the world is of a library, oh the places we shall go when we delve inside, the adventures we shall have between two covers! Are you a bookworm or know someone who is?
This scent is intoxicating and aromatic where we experience dry dusty notes of tobacco and spicy notes include Baies rose, incense and rock rose, dry black pepper blended by a rich woody base of cedarwood, sandalwood, sensual amber, leather & musk.
Where we can we use recycled material for packaging and posting. If its not possible we use less! We are passionate about leaving as light a footprint as possible.
• Not for little hands or paws. Always keep out of reach of children and pets. Some oils can be harmful to aquatic life so please check the CLP information before burning.
• Don’t let your candle/melt catch a cold. Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, ceiling fans and air currents. This will help prevent rapid, uneven burning, and avoid flame flare-ups and sooting. Drafts can also blow nearby lightweight items into the flame where they could catch fire.
• Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited, we don’t want you to suffocate!
• Don’t touch. Never touch or move a burning melter or container candle when the wax is liquid.
• Never extinguish candles with water. The water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might cause a glass container to break. Please also be mindful when blowing out the tealight that the wax melt doesn’t also blow out of the melter.
• Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. The candle isn’t burning properly. Cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.
• Never use a candle as a night light.